* Get from point A to point B as a TEAM.
* No touching the wood floor with any part of the body.
* Scooters, poly spots, mats, blocks and noodles are only to be used to help move or as a place for rest.
* WATCH OUT! There is danger...ICE COLD WATER and LAND MINES!! If these are touched, moved or knocked down, by a teammate, that person has to go back to the beginning and start again.
* Each group must work together as a team and once ALL team members are at the final destination, the mission is complete.
All of the first through fourth grade students in Coach Carlson's classes chose to accept the mission.
And off they go!
As you can see, the mission is not as easy as one thinks it would be. However, the students are working together using their communication skills, positive encouragement, teamwork, and creative thinking to accomplish the challenge.
WE!! DID!! IT!!
THE DREAM WORK!
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford
"If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else." - Booker T. Washington
"No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you're playing a solo game, you'll always lose out to a team." - Reid Hoffman
'Til next time!